- Name : Dalmacio Diaz
- NIF: 70801823A
- Adress. Calle Los Lobos núm 1 2-b 05200 Arévalo (Ávila)
- Activity: Education
- email: [email protected]
- Purpose of the website: education, eccommerce online courses, classes, lessons
This Site collects personal information:
- By registering on the website to access to our free services
- By signing up for a trial class.
- During the process of purchasing any of our products.
- When the USER asks for information using our contact form, email, telephone and chat online.
- When making a reservation for a class in our calendar.
- By subscribing to our Newsletter.
- When commenting on the pages that allow this option.
- when you download any material that requires registration or subscription.
In performing any of the above actions, the USER accepts that his / her personal data (name, surname, e-mail , phone number and nationality) are stored by the SITE. In no case, the personal data of our USERS will be sold, rented or shared with third parties to ensure that you will not receive spam, unless we have your prior consent (and this will only happen if you request services that are provided through collaborators, in which case you will be notified in advance).
You guarantee that the personal data provided through any of above actions is true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause to the OWNER of hiespanol.com , or to third parties for the use of said information.
What we use it for
Uses of the data that the SITE stores include, but are not limited to the following ones, are:
- Administrative reasons and academic purposes.
Which means that teachers or administrative team may contact you related to questions, booked lessons,scheduled lessons, bills, timetables, homework and so forth.
- The SITE will use the data collected such as for instance your email address, to send news, promotions,surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities or events that are of your interest, always according to the contents of the page. At the moment you want, the USER can leave our list of subscribers by simply following the link at the end of our emails.
- Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contract conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required .
The data is stored on the servers of SiteGround Spain S.L.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information of your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited product pages and displayed content while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
- Newsletter subscription forms: We use the newsletter mailing service of MAILCHIMP, a company which stores your email data, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each email you receive
- Contact Forms: We collect data for customer service purposes, and budget requests. But we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Presence in networks: The SITE has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that we will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, We will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about our activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case the Site will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons:
Twitter Tweet official button:
GooglePlus, GooglePlus Share official buttons:
Pinterest Save official button:
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Customer data of the online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is unsubscribed.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of users uploaded to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Payment service providers:
- The SITE uses PAYPAL and STRIPE.
In no case, we collect information on banking data and / or debit or credit cards of USERS when economic transactions are performed outside the SITE through the PAYPAL platform.
When making the credit card within the SITE, only the last 4 numbers of the card used for the purchase are stored in order to inform the user in the future of the card with which he made the payment. The rest of the data is sent in an encrypted form to the STRIPE platform, which is responsible for managing the payment. In any case, all communications between the page and the USER are secured by an SSL security certificate, so that the USER can check at any time that the page visited belongs to the SITE by verifying the URL and the “secure site” “Placed in front of this URL, which will be of type https.
Data processing outside the European Union
- Storage and encryption. We use encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive.
Email. We use webmail service provided by our hosting Siteground españa Sl.
Social networks.We make use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, analytical and technical in relation to the website being in its servers in which we treat the data that, through of them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the SITE us or share with it.
Right to erase and review your personal data
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the client may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website.
Just send an email to [email protected] and request it.
- We can not assume any responsibility in the event that the page or its data storage system is attacked by ‘hackers’, which may cause misuse of its information. However, we guarantee that we will always do our best to protect our system with the technology that is within our reach to prevent such violations.
If at any time the USER has problems accessing any part of our website, it may be due to the model or version of your browser or to the configuration of the options of the same. If you need us to help you find the solution or if you have any doubts about the operation of our purchasing system, you can send us an e-mail to [email protected]
This policy shall be updated periodically to adapt it to new legislative or jurisprudential, as well as to practices of the industry, so that you may check it whenever you send us your personal details.